Submitted by crinadmin on
During the recent 61st session, the Committee adopted its Rules of Procedures under the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on a Communications Procedure.
- Read the new rules (attached above)
- View our comparative table of existing mechanisms
- Read about cases that have been taken to the other complaints mechanisms by or on behalf of children here.
On 28 February the one year anniversary of the signing ceremony of the Optional Protocol will be marked in New York, yet a further seven ratifications are required for it to enter into force.
Find out whether your State has signed the OP Contact the Co-Chairs of the International Coalition:
- Anita Goh at [email protected]
- Davinia Ovett Bondi at [email protected]