Implement practical solutions to children's rights and abuse through Advocacy strategies and campaigns using well designed media platforms of G-MAP .
Design communication programmes , monitoring and Evaluation frameworks to support NGO's, CBO's and CSO's working in area of children.G-MAP works through its affiliates in Africa, its regional office in Tamale on development projects while working simultaneously with academic and research organizations, development partners and non-governmental organizations.Children Action voicing for change Radio programme that seeks to give voice to children to speak out of matters affecting their lives and accelerate their participation in decision making.
*Children speaks debate clubs and competition at Junior High schools
Network of child rights Journalists
This is to engage child rights Journalists effectively on child rights issues and policy agenda of stakeholders and government.
* Press briefings on child-related issues
* Dissemination of stakeholders Press releases, messages etc.
* Advocacy training to enhance their skills.
Child trafficking/ labor documentaries.
* Development of video piece on child trafficking and labor as a tool tailored for Advocacy campaigns.
* Film screening at communities on trafficking and labor issues.